TagsAviva AXA BUPA Business Chiropractic clinic Clinic Advice Clinic Finder clinics Conditions and Diseases Consultant dentists doctor Financial Services General practitioner Google Health healthcare healthinsurance hospital Increased Revenue Insurance Insurance Payment Insurance policy Marketing medical medical tourism medical tourist Multi-Disciplinary opportunities Osteopathy Patient Physiotherapy plastic surgery search engine optimisation SEO social media Specialise Specialist Specialist Interest the clinic finder Treat Specialist Conditions United States Working Together www.theclinicfinder.com
- Jonothan Marks on Advice and tips for clinics dealing with health insurance companies
- Nora Palomino on Internet Opportunities for Clinics
- Keith Gorman on The Clinic Finder is now completely free
- Holistic Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy - Los Angeles on The Clinic Finder is now completely free
- The Clinic Finder: January 2012 beats all records | The Clinic Finder on How to get the best from your profile
Posted on February 17, 2012 | No CommentsDuring this recession I have noticed an explosion of clinics in my local area. This is extremely strange considering that most clinics are around 15-20% down on previous years income and some clinics are even closing their doors. What is causing practitioners to take on the financial risk of opening a new clinic with high competition and fewer patients? I decided to investigate.